This spring, Maine Cancer Foundation awarded funding to six Maine organizations in an effort to increase access to care for cancer patients in our state. The six organizations received a combined total of $79,000 in grant funding.
We are very excited for this Wednesday's event: The Emperor of All Maladies: An Evening with Dr. Siddhartha Mukherjee.
To make the evening even more special, we are having a raffle for three rare books:
1. A Limited Leather-bound Edition of "The Emperor of All Maladies", Published by Eaton Press
- 8:30am: Registration & Light Breakfast
- 9:00am: Welcome, Tara Hill
- 9:10am: Hearing from a Cancer Survivor, Laura Davis
9:30am: Cancer in Maine: Achievement & Opportunities
What have we accomplished? Peggy Belanger
What is the work that needs to be done? Aysha Sheikh
- 10:00am: Getting to a Collective Impact, Keynote Presentation, Paul Born
- 10:30am: Break
- 10:45am: Community Conversations & Appreciative Inquiry, Paul Born
- 12:30pm: Lunch