Presenting Sponsor Town & Country Federal Credit Union challenges your business to join the Corporate Cup, a special addition to this year’s Twilight 5K! Teams earn points for participation, team spirit, speedy finishes and giving back to the community. The team with the most points wins the "Corporate Cup” award and earns bragging rights as the team most committed to healthy living and fighting cancer in 2020.
- Company representative must register by emailing [email protected]
- Entry fee is $500 plus $25 per walker or $35 per runner. Company will be invoiced following the event.
- Team members must be employees of the company and registered by Friday, May 29.
- The fundraising deadline is Wednesday, June 3 at 5:00PM.
Point Awards System:
Points will be awarded in each category and the winner of the Corporate Cup will be determined by the team with the most cumulative points, following the race results. Please note: fundraising points will be awarded as of the June 3 deadline at 5:00PM
- 30 points to the team with the most participants, 20 for the team with the second most, 10 for the team with the third most
- 30 points for the team with the fastest average time of their top 3 runners
- 30 points for showcasing company team spirit (Get creative! Themed tees, hats, costumes, etc.)
- 10 points for posting on your company Facebook page to encourage other businesses to join tag
- @maine_cancer and #twilightcorporatecup
- 5 points for every $100 raised by your team*
*Points are not awarded for the $500 entry fee or registration fee per participant