Race Day: Thursday, June 6 at 7pm
Fundraising deadline: Wednesday, June 5 at 5pm
Online Registration Closes: Wednesday, June 5 at 5pm.
Early Packet Pick-up at Maine Cancer Foundation:
- Tuesday, June 4 from 9:00am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday, June 5 from 9:00am to 7:00pm
Race Day: Thursday, June 6
- 5:30 - 6:30pm - Packet Pick-Up @ Southern Maine Community College, Parking Lot BB
- 6:40pm - Assemble at the starting gate, Parking Lot BB
- 6:45 - Opening Ceremonies
- 7:00 - Race start (Survivors group)
- 7:02 - Race start (men)
- 7:04 - Race start (women)
- 7:06 - Race start (walkers, family groups, teams)
- 7:30pm - 9:00pm - Post-Race Music & Food
- 8:00pm - Awards Ceremony
Post Race Activities:
- LIVE Concert
- Complimentary post-race Shipyard beer will be served. You must present an ID to be served beer. When we see your ID we will give you a bracelet. You can pick up your bracelet at packet pick up or on race day.
- Please remember your ID because no ID no beer! Sorry.
- We will also have complimentary Otto pizza and Eli’s root beer.
Twilight 5K Awards:
There will be awards for both men and women for the following categories (no duplicates) –
- Top Fundraisers
- Top 3 overall
- Top 3 survivors
- Age group awards (10 year intervals): 19 and under /20 – 29 / 30 – 39 / 40 – 49 / 50 – 59 / 60 – 69 / 70+